Phyllis Aliberto

To answer questions about Bel Canto, please sign up.
Judy Lindow
Babak Fakhamzadeh
Naomi Esrig
Allie Coleman
NicoleW I thought it had to do with shared suffering and was also a nod to the opera theme in the structure of operas in that it is the encore.
Maggie Dwyer
Jack Crockett The two characters represented merging comparatively different world views producing the same result. Together they produced the penultimate happiness before the end; harmony through mutual understanding.

Gen brought everyone together by speaking their languages. Roxanne brought everyone together through music which transcended language.
Lucy Perhaps because Gen is a piece of Mr. Hosokawa. That came out sounding a bit crude but I hope you know what I mean.
Divine-Asia I was wondering the same thing. It makes sense as Babak explains it but then it doesn't make sense at the same time.
Image for Bel Canto