Goodreads asked Elizabeth St.John:

What are you currently working on?

Elizabeth St.John I'm actually working on rewrites on my first book Hellbound. Though it was traditionally published at one time, looking back, I can see it needs a major overhaul.
Being an indie author, it gives me a chance to provide my readers with a much more enjoyable reading experience. This book is not only being rewritten, but it is also getting a facelift. A new title, new characters, and a new cover. Below is a rough draft blurb. It is an adult paranormal romance I am sure my readers are going to love.

She thought she had seen it all, but Jessica couldn’t have been more wrong. She had read about strange creatures in her local newspaper before, but the attacks were growing more frequent and dangerous. Livestock and even people had been slaughtered. Being a vampire hunter, she knew they weren’t to blame, this time.

She made it her mission to find the answers to the happenings in her small town. Only time will tell if her digging will put the reports to rest, or will she discover an ancient secret which could change her reality?