Nicole Flynn
Nicole Flynn asked:

Wow! I fell in love with The character from this story. So you or this, is a different author writing about it? Or is it a pen name? I'm confused, a bit, but I don't care. I will be reading this one way or another. Yay! Hooray for this book existing. Its like on of those book worm dreams come true.

Missy Meyer This is another author -- sadly, Sidney Sheldon passed away in 2007. This author, Tilly Bagshawe, has been continuing Sheldon's work, and has written four books in his style/universe, including "Mistress of the Game", a sequel to "Master of the Game". You could check out one of her other books to see if her voice is one you'd enjoy.

(If Tomorrow Comes has always been my favorite Sidney Sheldon book, so I'm excited about this, but nervous about it too.)
Image for Sidney Sheldon's Chasing Tomorrow