maliacakes
maliacakes asked:

I'm wondering if I should read it? Can someone please give a more in-depth explanation about what it's about?

To answer questions about The Fourteenth Goldfish, please sign up.
Suzy The author of the book The Reinvention of Edison Thomas, Jacqueline Houtman, coined a term -- "sciency-fiction" -- to describe books like this. It weaves real information (in this case information about famous scientists and their work) into a great story for middle grade readers. I also loved that it raised moral and ethical questions about scientific discoveries.
Shelley Fleming I recommend it. It's realistic fiction with a touch of sci-fi for middle-grade readers.
Julie Baker
Robynn Clever, fast paced, highly enjoyable.
Elizabeth Burns I loved this book its really good and very interesting.I never got bored while reading this.I highly recommend it.
Evan so good sister
Heather
Image for The Fourteenth Goldfish
by Jennifer L. Holm (Goodreads Author)