Amy Durham gilliland

This book is about Victor and Ashley?? What about Sleepless Nights? That is about Ashley!?

To answer questions about Sleepless Nights, please sign up.
Πό πη this is the author's answer: 4. What will Kiss Me be about?
I don't get on goodreads mainly because every time I do something horrible happens, so I avoid it like the plague. I'm assuming someone put Kiss Me up on there. So I'm saying now, Kiss Me is what Ashley and Victor's book would have been called. Sleepless Nights is the book you want to read for their story. But be warned she may not end up with Victor for those of you who haven't read it. (And it's only 99 cents).
https://www.facebook.com/Amanda-Heath...#
Altruistique I'm not sure if you've read Sleepless Nights but it is about Victor, Ashley and Damien, mainly from Ashley's POV. I believe Kiss Me would be written in Victor's POV, which might include his time in Iraq.
Image for Sleepless Nights
by Amanda Heath (Goodreads Author)