Debbie
Debbie asked A.J. Downey:

AJ - did you get my email address? just want to make sure

A.J. Downey Yes and I sent the sample. I found out what was going on to a small extent when it comes to the significant delay:

Okay so I've done some digging on the forums and apparently amazon is having issues that they haven't bothered to notify authors about. Broken & Burned is available in Canada now, however, is still MIA in the US and the UK. Some authors have been experiencing publication delays of up to forty, that's 40, hours from the time they hit publish to the time the books are actually saleable so all we can do is wait. I'm not happy about it but at least we have an answer as to what is going on. The delay is IT related on amazon's end, so I guess my jokes about the hamsters dying weren't far off the mark. I'm sorry guys and will continue to provide those readers that want it with the sneak peek at book III while the outage persists. Just send me a message with your email address!