Hazel Edwards
Hazel Edwards asked:

Is it realistic for an adventure memoir like Trail Magic: Going Walkabout for 2184 Miles on the Appalachian Trail 'to include the doubts and things which went wrong, or as a reader do you prefer just information about the setting and maps to enable you to decide whether to go and do it, at any age?

Hazel Edwards Answering Jane: Thanks for the thoughtful comments about the candid humour being included.. I agree. I tried to include all the embarassing and humorous moments in 'Antarctic Writer on ice' too which was my first venture into adventure memoir by the unadventurous author. The 'Trail Magic; Going Walkabout for 2184 Miles on the Appalachian Trail 'e-pub version ( not Kindle) is available from http://www.hazeledwards.com/shop/item... and can be read on Ipads, smart board etc or on your computer with a free downloadable Adobe program. The print version is distributed via Macmillan, so it should be in your library.
Image for Trail Magic