Debbie
Debbie asked A.J. Downey:

AJ it's on amazon, I can see it unfortunately I can't seem to buy it. I called amazon and was told a whole bunch of nonsense. First,that the publisher pulled the book, then was told by another person that they are still working on fully releasing it on amazon.com. Arrrr amazon is such a pain.

A.J. Downey They're still working on publishing. LOL This is my fault, I hit the 'publish' button much too late last night so cut poor amazon some slack. It's not their fault the author is a dumb $&!#. If you haven't messaged your email already, do so! I am sending out sneak peeks of the third book now to anyone who wants one to tide them over until the poor hamsters turning the amazon wheels catch up. I promise you! They're giving it all they got!