Terri
Terri asked:

Does anyone know what's going on with this book? I wanted it on Kindle but when I went back in to Amazon to see if it was available in anything other than paperback, it said "out of print". I'm confused and I wish there was a way to contact Lisa to ask.

To answer questions about Lightning Bay, please sign up.
Terri I sent an email to Lisa Kleypas and heard back from her assistant who sent the following message regarding the book:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry you were expecting Lightning Bay to be published. The publisher and Lisa agreed, based on reader demand, to do a 4th book in the Travis series, rather than writing Lightning Bay. The Travis book, Brown-Eyed Girl, is scheduled for release in February 2015 according to the latest information I have. St. Martin's Press will let Lisa know if that date changes and we will post something on the website and Facebook.

In the meantime, Lisa is working a on a new historical series for Avon!

I don't know what plans, if any, there are to do another book in Friday Harbor series, and I'm sorry for the confusion.

I will let Lisa know of your interest in Lightning Bay and perhaps, if we're lucky, some day she will continue with the Friday harbor stories.
Image for Lightning Bay
by Lisa Kleypas (Goodreads Author)