Patrick
Patrick asked:

really good book but why, oh why, do these sort of books have to be so dry?

Vishell Because you need to digest knowledge in the fastest way so you will have more time to apply that knowledge to your startup!
Rebekah M ditto... While this one is more readable than most in the genre (and I can refer to my Didn't Finish Shelf for that list), I've been nibbling through it for probably six months now, a chapter here and there, largely because of the style and I'm just not wired to easily digest this sort of material (reading about government structures, for example, just shuts my brain off -- have to really focus to not blankly reread the paragraph over and over). I'm sticking with it though because it really does have some good ideas and some useful application.
Miquel Reina Yes some chapters are a bit dry and technical but in general I think that is a great start point to understant and learn what's important to develop your own startup.
Sahil Agarwal Haha that's a very apt description of how I felt after reading this. On one hand, I enjoy all of the knowledge sharing, but find the language very uninteresting.
Ricardo Moreira I used audio books for this one and I had that idea. That has a book, takes some time to digest...I think some books have a more easy approach as an audio book version and this is one of them
Eyeye5ye5y Its hard to reword common sense without plagiarism
ahmad exactly!
it took more time to read them.
if it wasn't so dry, I suppose we wouldn't forget about it soon.

مشاوره خدمت سربازی
Image for The Lean Startup
by Eric Ries (Goodreads Author)