Kellie
Kellie asked:

Is it Okay to Read This Before Finishing the Series Of Unfortunate Events? I am only on the 10th book in The Series of Unfortunate Events but I want to finish the first 2 books in this series before the 3rd one comes out.

To answer questions about Who Could That Be at This Hour?, please sign up.
Kristin Ciullo You can read the book without having read A Series of Unfortunate Events but there are cameos and easter eggs that readers of ASoUE will get. Still entirely enjoyable as a stand-alone series.
eden I have only read the first three books of the Series of Unfortunate Events, and the first two books of the Who Could That Be At This Hour series, but I don't think the two are connected; same author, different characters. So yes, it would be okay to read this series before finishing the other (like me!!).
Julia Yes it is! At least in this first book there are not many references to A Series of Unfortunate Events.
Image for Who Could That Be at This Hour?
by Lemony Snicket (Goodreads Author)