Kathie
Kathie asked:

anyone else find this as boring and forgettable as I did? -- lots of interesting scientific and medical info, but no cohesion.

To answer questions about Archangel, please sign up.
Carolyn This was a "forced march" to the end for me. I think the writing is beautiful. I wanted more about Sam and Constantine, I really liked them and felt great empathy for them.
Mason Yes, I absolutely thought it was boring and forgettable. The story was mediocre already, but then the author decided to bog it down further with unbelievable huge and unnecessary torrents of random scientific information that didn't really add much to the plot. Super slow, boring book.
Sara Van Dyck "No cohesion" - exactly. See my review below.
Michael I struggled with "Archangel" as well. I loved the concepts of how human thought evolved with each stage of scientific development, and the characters were interesting, but there was nothing to really compel me to turn the pages to find out what happened next.
Image for Archangel