Richard
Richard asked:

Can I ask? What are the forces of life? Willy Loman does not have a grip of them. Thanks.

To answer questions about Death of a Salesman, please sign up.
Richard Aaah. The forces of life are in the book itself. The American Dream is the force that Willy Loman does not have a grip of. And it's destroyed him.
Matthew Death of a Salesman is a book with many questions and let me say the force be with you young padawan. Willy Loman is no jedi yet, therefore he can't grasp the forces his son yoda and mace windu can
Kendall Moore As Richard says the forces of life are in the book itself. In my view, however, I think that the force that truly leveled Willy was his failure to conform to the impossibly high standards of societal masculinity.
Sam Burke WILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image for Death of a Salesman