maliacakes
maliacakes asked:

Does anybody recommend this book? I've heard good things about it, but I don't know....

To answer questions about Dorothy Must Die, please sign up.
Katelyn Its really good! I bought it and never got around to it till a week ago. Thought i would hate it but really loved it.
Gregory Williams If you enjoy books were it starts slow, state slow, and ends with a moderately quickened pace, books that are full of cliches, and unsurprising and un-suspenseful turn of events then yes read it. But if that's not your cup of tea, if you want something to latch on and keep you hooked i wouldn't suggest this.
Chrissy Yes, yes, and yes. I loved it! (I'm a 56 year old librarian:))
elle I recommend it! It's spectacular!
Bern Cadaon I like the book. It's like asking for more..Wanna read the next book :)
Erin_Elizabeth_I I'm definitely not in the majority here...I wish I hadn't read it. I love the original story and just about every re-telling of it except this one. I won't be reading the rest of them.
Ryu its probably too late but DONT DO IT JUST DONT. BORROW IT IF YOU MUST BUT DONT BUY IT.
Jojo I just finished reading it. It was fun book with a good plot, interesting characters and exciting actions. Once you start, you just want to keep reading till the end.
Giselle NO!!!! I was quite young when I picked it up, since I am a fan of the Musical, Wicked. I disregarded the title and read the back. Oh boy, was I wrong. It's inappropriate and crude. I wish I'd never picked it up.
AngieMangie2137 Its amazing! They have 2 other books to! I cant wait to finish the first one!
Chloe This book is AMAZING, personally because I just love everything that goes on in the book. The characters are individually unique, funny, and memorable. The setting is amazingly described in distinct, beautiful or dark detail. Lastly the plot and the idea is unlike anything I've read before. It's action packed, touches romance, humorous, and literally magical.
Elias I wasn't a huge fan of it myself, but lots of people love it, so I'd say you should go ahead and give it a try.
Christy Thornbrugh Yes its a good read
kathy I just picked it up and I loved it. I am a wizard of oz fan and it was a pretty cool twist on that story.
Pape why would someone buy a book they would hate?
Wendy Albea I think this is one for the YA reader.
Kastin Definitely do. Its good to cause once you finish the the novels she has a good amount of prequel novellas for you.
Shelly I think that it is a definite read whether you buy a copy or check it out at the library. I would say check it out at the library if you are unsure. I like that it was darker then the original series. It was slow for me at the beginning and didn't really pick up until about half way through the book but I am excited about the next book Wicked will rise. I'm on the waiting list at the library and it's not going fast enough :).
Jessica I looooved it! Definitely something I would pick up.
Image for Dorothy Must Die
by Danielle Paige (Goodreads Author)