Hanna
Hanna asked:

I had to google to find out who Gallowglass was - totally forgot him. The number of characters who come and go is bewildering particularly since there's been a break of over a year since the last book!

To answer questions about The Book of Life, please sign up.
Sandra Martins I could never forget Golowglass ,since the moment her entered the history ,her was the Lind of vampire that came from the highlands and had a good and tender heart. Just the descripition her mares of Diana was incredeble ,for centuries her wated for her arrivel and never forgott her ,one thing that Marcus did. Her went to watch her até the school and saw her be-born again as well as her says wanted só much to say to her it's me kid ,your cousin ,remember? Wanted só much to hugs her,her is simply delicious.
Judi Fox I thought the same, and was surprised one reader complained about the amount of back story included. I was thinking that the author could have explained many things in context, and opted not to. And I could have used a family tree at times!
Image for The Book of Life
by Deborah Harkness (Goodreads Author)