what is your opinion on the cover for The Ruby Circle?

To answer questions about The Ruby Circle, please sign up.
Samantha The covers are ugly, but the spines look great on my shelves!
Amanda I absolutely love this series, but I hate reading them in public because of how trashy the covers look. I wish they were more simple.
Elizabeth They all look the same. Seriously. I like VA covers better. The original covers at least. Not the new VA covers. Those all look the same too.
Lexie Hideous. Whomever put it together should have photoshop confiscated. The blending is terrible, and the composition looks like a Harlequin. This was a massive series for the publisher, I don't understand why they didn't invest more time and money behind the cover design.
Aleeza Athar Hate this cover. She looks drugged
Amy Hunter I really hate the covers for this series. If I hadn't been hooked by the V.A. series, I would have assumed that this was some lame teen romance series. Nothing about these covers suggests fantasy genre adventures. Nothing to indicate vampires or witches. I cannot help wondering how many people have passed up these books beacon the cover.
Nancy Personally I think that because this is the final book, it should have been Adrian's hand and Sydney's hand with wedding bands showing his Aunt Tatiana's rubies....instead, its the same ole covers as the other ones...
Zmeymazur Yeah I didnt like either cover so far... They look kinda trashy tbh but as long as the inside keeps getting better and better that okay :)
Nermeen i don't like this one no all the series covers..
Jackie This is the worst cover of the series. She looks she has the flu.
Iluvspicy! This cover is amazing and all the people that said otherwise are just looking for something to complain about. The cover has a nice color and the way Sydney and Adrian look is amazing, just the kind of amazing cover that is a trademark of Richelle Mead. Also I can't wait until February 10!!!!!!!!!!!
Dale Modisette She looks like she is still recovering from being imprisoned, as expected.
Tytti The covers are trashy and look like one of those romance novels that my grandma reads all the time. Had to be careful when I read this at work so people wouldn't think I suddenly started to love romance.
Rachel Glad I'm not the only one that dislikes the covers for this series!
Kim Will there be another spin off? It feels like there were (a lot) of something's not finished
Nikita I expected something with a wow factor, especially since this is the last book. But no, I am disappointed. Well at least the actual books are amazing.
Jojo not cool. The covers of vampire academy r wayyy better
M.S. Definitely not my favourite book series covers. They all look the same, but they could be so much worse. At the very least they will look pretty with their spines showing on my shelves. The colours are nice, and the model for Sydney is spot on, but the editing leaves a lot to be desired. It doesn't look anywhere near as flawless as I would anticipate for a book series that is about vampires and beautiful people. I'm not exactly handy with Photoshop but I have done better editing than these. Overall, slightly disappointed but ah well. I don't care as long as the writing grips me.
Bramina Braet Less is more! The Vampire Academy series (Razorbill edition) covers looked so much better than the covers in the Bloodlines series.
Chichi This is probably the worst Bloodlines cover. The should have used the same model for The Fiery Heart, which was the best one. All in all, I've seen worse covers.
Mary Dragomir It looks like garbage but hey I'll live with it
Shodasakshari Vidya the cover is as ugly as possible but all i care is about the contents inside which richelle mead never forgets to decorate with the hottest details...!!!!
Megan well they were good enough for me but its more about what's in side the cover.
Adelaide LaSalle All of the covers for Bloodlines are bad, but hey, I love it!
RIN ಠ_ಠ Not a fan of the last 4 covers. I thought Bloodlines and TGL were okay and had amazing typography.
Chrissa It's so ugly! They all are.
Image for The Ruby Circle
by Richelle Mead (Goodreads Author)