Leigh Sophia
Leigh Sophia asked:

this is a library book. right? i have so many books on my shelf and it's difficult to remember why i wanted to read some of them. that ever happen to you too?

Eugenia I know the feeling! :)) I have passed through different phases in my life and bought books that I have related to at that moment. The moment was gone but the books stayed on my shelf.
MichelleMarie this is a book to own! It has taken me three years of picking it up and putting it down to soak it all in. I will probably reach for it the rest of my life. so poignant
Doug N This is a great read, I don't know how many libraries carry the book. I have so many books on my dresses and Kindle that sometimes I wonder what tripped my trigger to get them!
Image for Far from the Tree