Rachel
Rachel asked Crymsyn Hart:

I love your book Dragonkin!!!! Will you be writing a continuation of this story? I hope you do. It was such a beautiful story. I had tears in my eyes throughout the book. Thank you for writing such a heart warming story.

Crymsyn Hart Hi Rachel, I'm so glad that you loved Dragonkin. It's one of my favorite books that I've written and I cried through writing it too. I've thought about writing more in that world with the dragons and the spellcasters, but I'm not sure about doing Kestrel and Andrik as I felt their story was done. And I know I don't want to spoil their story writing more of it because it was a difficult book to write. So we'll see. I'm just starting a new dragon book now so you never know.