The Last
The Last asked:

Is it a good book ?

To answer questions about The Dragonet Prophecy, please sign up.
Blake I've read the whole series and loved all of it. it is my favorite series
Beth Kakuma-Depew If you love dragons and fantasy quests, then yes, this is a very good book! And a good read for both boys and girls.
Advay Ranade It is a very good book. I am on the 5th book and I am loving the series so far
Paloma It's the first book to an amazing series! Top five book series in my library. Percy Jackson and the Olympias is also great.
Shelby yes it is by far my favorite book it is amazing tui.t sutherland did a wonderful job i own all the books and i am waiting for the movie
Ember Fire Goddess YT I love this book! So yes! I love the series as a whole, extremely fun. (I just finished the 12th book in the series) It is amazing, the only book that isn't really fun is the 4th. You might like it.
Tristan It's a great series I read about 6-7 times
Sophia Really good book and would read over and over again
Cássia My daughter is 8-year-old and she is currently reading this book. On her own words - "it's an awesome book" :)
Juliet It is AMAZING!!!
*Amelia* Yes, probably the most popular series at my school right now. In my top 5 favorite series.
Aena I have read three of the books and i love the series so far
Ashtin Yes I have read the whole series and it is just amazing
Claire Chesnut It is one of my favorite so probibley
Chloearbogast It is an awsome book!!!
Hugh yes i love this boook it is the best
pcc404 Yes, I recommend reading the whole series.
Bralynn I love all of the wings of fire books
Alivia OMG YES!! This is like one of the best books I have ever read. It took me a little to get into the first book but the second book I finished in a day. Trust me keep reading the series. It just gets better. Have fun!
Makaila It looks very promising indeed. Depending what you like. It is a yes for me. :)
Saoirse only the BEST EVER
Kiera Yes. Yes it is. I have read the entire series and, I have to say, I'm hooked. It's great for those of us have a slightly unhealthy obsession with dragons. *cough* like myself *cough cough* You can never expect what will happen next, and it keeps you entertained. That's what I love about the Wings Of Fire series. And as someone who has read it over and over again, it's just as good when read for the second or third time. :)
Brooklander #1 Yes, it is!! Love it so much
Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} To me, I've read better, but, it's still a great book.
Image for The Dragonet Prophecy