The
The asked:

Is it a good book ?

To answer questions about The Dragonet Prophecy, please sign up.
Blake I've read the whole series and loved all of it. it is my favorite series
AdvayRanade It is a very good book. I am on the 5th book and I am loving the series so far
Shelby yes it is by far my favorite book it is amazing tui.t sutherland did a wonderful job i own all the books and i am waiting for the movie
Rebekah I have all seven of the books, haven't read the most recent but am planing to the second I finish what I am currently reading. I read this book when I was younger, in like fifth or fourth grade and it's what got me into reading. I advised this book to one of my friends and they are in love with it as much as I am. In all perspectives it is a good book, not the best, but it is amazing, and something any and everyone should read at one point in there life. That't the short answer.
Sophia Really good book and would read over and over again
Maya To me, I've read better, but, it's still a great book.
Paloma It's the first book to an amazing series! Top five book series in my library. Percy Jackson and the Olympias is also great.
Rita My daughter is 8-year-old and she is currently reading this book. On her own words - "it's an awesome book" :)
Beth Kakuma-Depew If you love dragons and fantasy quests, then yes, this is a very good book! And a good read for both boys and girls.
Juliet It is AMAZING!!!
*Amelia* Yes, probably the most popular series at my school right now. In my top 5 favorite series.
Aena I have read three of the books and i love the series so far
Ashtin Yes I have read the whole series and it is just amazing
Claire Chesnut It is one of my favorite so probibley
Chloearbogast It is an awsome book!!!
Image for The Dragonet Prophecy