Glenna C
Glenna C asked:

Is anyone besides me wondering if this nitwit will EVER get any better? I'm starting to root for her nemesis, Joyce. At least she will kick ... and take names. The books are funny and I like them for that, but am getting to the point I think Stephanie is less than bright.

To answer questions about Twelve Sharp, please sign up.
Steph I totally agree. She's the walking definition of insanity as she never improves and never tries a different approach to her chosen career. Stephanie's success relies a bit too heavily on luck and not enough on physical skills. At the very least, she should be training with her gun, learning to get comfortable with it, and getting a concealed carry permit for crying out loud. If she were working any other industry, she'd most likely be let go for failure to improve after this long on the job!!! But on the other hand, we'd miss out on quite a few funny, awkward moments.
Brian I went ahead and read 13 and 13.5. Not much changes, at least we know she lives to at least 28 or something like that.
Image for Twelve Sharp
by Janet Evanovich (Goodreads Author)