is this book worth the read?

To answer questions about Of Poseidon, please sign up.
Deedra Shackford I love this book! It is actually my favorite book. if you like romances with those inhuman twist, this is a great read. (this sentence may be counted as a spoiler) Especially when Galen is extremely over protective!
Christina Toussaint Yes, goes so quickly! Hours go by in minutes! Hard to put down..
Lauren AKA randomreader This book is definitely worth reading! It's so good!
Lori Marie Ramirez It is if you like the whole teen-cheesy-romance. I don't want to spoil the book, so i'll let you make your own decision. When you want to read a book and don't know whether you'll like it or not take a trip to http://www.openingthebook.com/whichbook this will help you more or less know what book you might be into depending on what you're looking for or feeling.

Image for Of Poseidon
by Anna Banks (Goodreads Author)