Maria
Maria asked:

HI there, I've read "The Rosie Project," "A Curious Case of the Dog in the Night," and now "600 Hours of Edward." Does anyone know of any good books like these told from a female perspective?

To answer questions about 600 Hours of Edward, please sign up.
Debbie I haven't actually read 600 hours of Edward as yet, but I have just finished 'Eleanor Oliphant is perfectly fine', which I think would fit your criteria!
Sarah I recently finished Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman. It doesn't deal explicitly with any sort of diagnosis, but I would think it fits the bill and it's a delightful story. I listened to it as an audiobook and thought it was fantastic. Would definitely recommend it.
Kathleen Yee Try Ginny Moon, told from the perspective of a 14 year old.
MK Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine
Cubs How about the sequel to 600 hours of Edward!
Beth Have you read House Rules by Jodi Picoult? It's is still a male with the diagnosis - a son. The book talks a lot about how his mom deals with his disability though. I guess more books are written about boys/men on the Autism spectrum since it is more common for males to be affected than females. But still, there are girls out there with the disability. I agree that there ought to be a book from that standpoint.
Joe Eyres I'm a little late to the party, but I would suggest Counting by 7s by Sloan. #middlegrade
Adrienne Try "The Pursuit of Alice Thrift" by Eleanor Lipman. Extremely enjoyable.
Carol Hi Maria,
I've just finished reading The Seven Imperfect Rules of Elvira Carr, and this book was just fabulous and I think would enjoy.
Thomas Gizbert Come Thou Tortoise might fit the bill.
Bookfairy What about Temple Grandin?
Julie Try "Nobody Nowhere" and "Somebody Somewhere" by Donna Williams.
Maria I found Rain Reign by Ann Martin recently.
Image for 600 Hours of Edward
by Craig Lancaster (Goodreads Author)