Lochlan Boyes
Lochlan Boyes asked:

this isn't a question but something i wanted to say. This is the most amazing book series I have read and i can't wait for the next and I sincerely hope that Tory and Ben FINALLY get together because from what has happened it's hard for them not to get together and I hope I can this book ASAP because i have been waiting since exposure came out.

To answer questions about Terminal, please sign up.
Ione I AGREE! I am so annoyed i have to wait until next year for the next one!!
Krysta Fowler need this book like now!!!
Isabella Yes!!! Although, Tory and Chance would be cute. But Bery is SO CUTE!!! they're from the same pack too so...
Kimimela Ive read this book series over and over, thats how much I love it. And I agree, TORY AND BEN GET TO TOGETHER NOW!
Sira Sadly to speak from what I've found Terminal is the final as of this moment I don't really know what the authors plan to do with this, I've heard that they plan to make more short little e-books one of which is called Spike and comes out this winter. But otherwise I agree loved the book completely especially the ending.
Image for Terminal
by Kathy Reichs (Goodreads Author)