To answer questions about Milkweed, please sign up.
Edwin Stratton-Mackay You were put off by the cover of a book about Nazi occupied Warsaw during the Holocaust.

You are either 1. seven. 2. shallow. or 3. trolling.
Tracy I am sorry to inform that your lack of literary knowledge has mislead you to believe this is actually literally about milkweed. instead, milkweed poses as a symbol through its personification and use as a metaphor. In the novel, it is emphasized how the... never mind, you are simply primitive in the matter of literature and are beyond the recovery of intelligent beings. I hope you can see a sane future for your life.
Emi this is the strangest comment I've ever seen
Haydn Morris Not really I thought the simplistic design worked for me
Amy What's that cliche about not judging books and covers??
Jade Logan I was a little.. I mean looking at the cover you can't really gather that the novel is about Warsaw and the Holocaust... So don't think you are alone with that..
Image for Milkweed