My story has been kept under wraps for close to 40 odd years. Four years ago, I decided it was time for me to tell of my positive experiences. My long term goals for a Harem Boy's Saga series of books are:
• Provide Tolerance to Sissy Boys by understanding parents/peers and the community. Anderson Cooper 360 documentary on the devastating treatment of effeminate boys influence me to tell my story.
• Bullying can be Avoided through Big Brother/Big Sister volunteer programs in school or outside school system. Older students acting as mentors to younger students.
• Gay Adolescent Tolerance – parents/child/siblings relationship issues. Support/mentorship program to all parties involved to foster understanding and acceptance of Gay kids.
• Provide an Alternative Educational System; Understanding Big Brother/adolescent mentorship programs in schools, BB as protector to keep younger kids from being bullied.
• Human Relationship Building Program; Between parents/teachers and young students on sexual topics/issues, especially when adolescent are just discovering their sexuality. They can be guided on a healthy and honest sexual journey instead of “don’t ask, don’t tell” hide it behind the closet policy.