Is there a second book that tells how this experience follows the teens into their adult years? If not there should be, its a good story.

To answer questions about Moorehead Manor, please sign up.
David McMullen-Sullivan Susan, so sorry for my delayed response. I just now noticed your question.

Well, funny you should ask what you did because I've been writing a sequel that does indeed jump the three young teenagers several years forward. Emily and Adam are in college, and Jimmy is in the minor leagues. Much of their lives have changed, Moorehead is forgotten (on purpose), and their relationships to each other have taken an unhappy turn.

I was able to actually tie the sequel back into the original - so I'm thrilled about that. Moorehead Manor was more of a YA horror story. This one will be more adult, more serious. Many people are killed - could one of our three protagonists be up for the chopping block? Hmmm.

I'm about 2/3 of the way done and hope to have it out on Amazon in a few weeks.

Cheers,
David
Image for Moorehead Manor
by David McMullen-Sullivan (Goodreads Author)