Sarina Gong
Sarina Gong asked:

Do I have to read the covenant series before this?

To answer questions about The Return, please sign up.
Annie Yes, I suggest you do. The Covenant series is one of my favorites. You will need it to understand Seth and what moves him.
Sydney I think you should! I can't imagine reading Seth's new story without knowing about Alex, Aiden, Seth and everything in Covenant! (You will not be disappointed, Covenant is AMAZING!!!!!)
Corie Raddis You don't have to, but you teally should! It was the best series I have read in a long time and that is when you get to see what makes Seth who his is today. Way better than the Vampire academy!
Lucasever St. Delphi didn't expect this... the golden boy Seth. I enjoyed reading the Covenant because of Alex and Aiden, hopefully ill also enjoy this new series.
Jenni No, you don't have to read the Covenant series before reading The Return. I know this because I haven't read the Covenant series. The author does an amazing job of filling in the back story for the reader. With that being said, I am going to read the Covenant series now :)
DLC I didn't and I loved this book. You may go into the book not knowing anything about the god dynamics or Seth's past, but neither does Josie. You end up learning about everything in the past books as she learns about them, so it's easy to piece together.
Ashley what i have to read an whole series before this one ?
Courtney The Covenant series is really good, definitely read that first! I think it would make more sense for you, but in general it's worth reading just like Caroline said!
Melissa (Ever So Mela) but I already read Vampire Academy and everyone says The Covenant series is an exact duplicate.
Caroline The Covenant series is amazing, well worth reading. You get to find out a lot about Seth. I was so excited to learn that the author was giving him a book of his own.
Aeda I don't think so but I think you should :D
Image for The Return
by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Goodreads Author)