Goodreads asked Patricia Balentine:

What are you currently working on?

Patricia Balentine Well right now, as I mentioned earlier, I'm working on the sequel to my first book...Ty-No More Clouds. It tells the story through the eyes of Tyrese Langston, a very successful record producer, after his failed marriage to Supermodel Lanise Avery. His struggle to be whole again after losing the love of his life is a hard mountain to climb. He battles depression and a few other demons that threaten to change him into someone that he's not proud of.

Just when his life is starting to turn around for the better, he's hit with a discovery that will change his life forever. You'll have to buy the book to find out if this change is for the good or the bad.

I'm also working on a book I started years ago but have yet to finish. Then I have a few short stories I haven't published yet and then there's the drafts that I have sitting in my computer waiting for my attention. These are some of the midnight ideas I told you about.