Waverly
Waverly asked:

Im in the middle of reading the book and i really want to know who the third lover was. 1. Quintin 2. Tyson but who was the third? For some reason I think its diamond because she said she was in the hallway with all three of her lovers and the only people in the hall were her diamond tyson and Quinton. But then i was thinking the third lover was herself.. Totally lost.

To answer questions about Addicted, please sign up.
♡Meme♡Reads love♡
Shon.b was just thinking the same thing. Literally just got on here to get answers. Zane tried to pull a fast one but just got me frustrated. Like why Diamond? I'd almost rather the Dr. I mean Diamond is just a little weird if you ask me.
Wendalyn Brooks I liked how Zane wrote it for the decision to be made up in the reader's mind and to actually play an Inspector. I racked my brain as well and assumed, Diamond. No wonder why she didn't want to reveal her relationship with Diamond, first all a woman and we all know several people consider that taboo and that her sexual appetite was spiraling more out of control than she could handle because maybe she never thought she would be intrigued by someone of the same sex. Juicy!
Char Zane should have revamped this reference in the novel...poor writing in my opinion. The sexual scene with Diamond should have been removed in order for the novel to make better sense. Horrible editing. Not impressed!!!
Amaka I thought the exact same thing, everything you said was going through my mind. I believe you have your answer now. i'm assuming you've finished the book
Lisa
Mochaspresso I just reached that part and was about to ask the same question. I figure that it has to diamond. She was the only other person in the hall.
Image for Addicted
by Zane (Goodreads Author)