Fran Lucero
Fran Lucero asked:

I would like to know how Skyler has all 5 species. I know how she got her Carpathian and Mage and Human, but how did she get Jaguar and Lycan? I know the mother had one of them I can't remember which one.

To answer questions about Dark Blood, please sign up.
Amanda It explains in Dark Blood that Skyler's mother was a mix of Carpathian, Lycan, Jaguar and Human.
Karen Lycan will be from Dimitri. Jaguar from her mother.
Nanette Hill Skyler's great-grandmother was Rehannon, who was Carpathian,her great-grandfather Xsavior,was mage. Resvan was Carpathian,mage, his father was Carpathian,mage but what was his mother? They never say what or who skylers mom was only that she was powerful and from the Andes mountains in South America. Was she jaqua they never say. She was created the way she was Carpathian,mage,aqua,human and lyncan but because her mom told her to hide her abilities Xavier thought her useless so he sold then into sex slavery .
Elena Buitrago What I understood from Xavier's brother is that Skyler's mother was a mix between jaguar, Mage and human who was forced to have a baby with Razvan. So Skyler became a mix of human, Mage, jaguar and Carpathian. As for the lycan blood we could all think it was from Dimitri, but if the three brothers created her, it means it was way before and it was probably from another source. My own question is how do they become children of earth?????
Jackson D'Lynne She gets Mage from her father (Razvan), Jaguar from her mother, and Lycan/Carpathian from Dimitri once he converts her.
Kristen Chambers I have to take notes sometimes lol but she is awesome
Image for Dark Blood
by Christine Feehan (Goodreads Author)