Ellie
Ellie asked:

Having read "The Lost Prince" , I'm stuck in a position were I seem to hate Megan Chase, will I carry on hating her if I read the iron fay series or not?

To answer questions about The Iron King, please sign up.
Briannah Well, I am sure you loved her in the first four books in the series, however, Julie Kagawa has written the Call of the Forgotten series from Ethan's POV, and if she still included the old favourites (Meghan, Puck, Ash) into the new series, then there wouldn't be much spotlight left for Ethan to take and we'd be so focused on the others that we wouldn't even worry about Ethan's story or not. BUT, I can certainly understand where you're coming from, I am still reading The Lost Prince and only just starting to warm up to the new characters as well. However, having said all this, it is still entirely up to you whether you choose to read the rest of the series or not. Hope this helps you :)
Denise No you will defenitly not you will see how a amazing of a person she is she cares so much and i feeel like you may also hate ash but when you read the book you will love them both and of course you will love/laugh and blush over puck.
Image for The Iron King
by Julie Kagawa (Goodreads Author)