Camylle
Camylle asked D. Renee Bagby:

Hawaii to Maryland?!! Whhhhyyy?! LOL I absolutely love your work! I would like to know if you have something in the works coming out soon?

D. Renee Bagby Wow. I didn't notice this until now. Shows how often I log into Goodreads. :P

To answer your question, I moved back to Maryland because my hubby is military and we go where they tell us. I recently got Eris back from Siren-Bookstrand. I have plans to tweak it, re-release it (hopefully with a different publisher but if not then as a slef-pub), and to release the rest of the Eternal Truths series along with it. That means finishing the other three books first.

Those books are in the works but I have no clue, at this time, when they'll be releasing. First I have to finish them and get them submitted to a publisher for consideration.