Francesca
Francesca asked Lauren Crossley:

Hi! When will be release "wrong girl"?

Lauren Crossley Hello! :-) I am hoping to release 'Wrong Girl' this Autumn. Possibly late October or November time. I'm currently working on chapter twelve and am having so much fun writing this novel. The main female character, Samantha, is someone I can really relate to, especially when it comes to all of the experiences she has been through and overcome. Subconsciously I think I've put an awful lot of myself and my own characteristics into her character so I hope my readers don't dislike her too much! It is a controversial storyline and I think it might divide people on whether they still continue to support Sam despite her actions.

Thank you for your interest and please make sure to check back on here for any updates. You can also email me on laurencrossleyauthor@gmail.com which I check daily. It would be great to hear from you.

Lauren x x