Michelle
Michelle asked:

Anyone in love with Aedon? Or is it just me.....

To answer questions about Heir of Fire, please sign up.
Naomi De Guia I've been in love with Aedion ever since he was first mentioned back in CoM. I like how he's just naturally loyal to Celaena and it's clearly not obsession. Celaena herself admitted that sometimes she felt that her bond with Aedion is stronger than the one with her parents and she also mentioned how there was something else in that bond that she couldn't identify or explain. If Aelin had a twin, Aedion would be the perfect match and not just in terms of appearances. And I just couldn't stop squealing when reading those scenes between Aedion and Aelin back when they were kids! So. Adorable. I am definitely looking forward to more Aedion scenes in the future sequels and especially his reunion with his beloved cousin. I'm also hoping to read a lot of Aedion/Aelin scenes as well.
Kim I LOVE Aedion too and I can't wait for the Aedion/Aelin reunion either. I mean, it better happen (!!) and be epic.
Jess If I adored him any more, I would probably die, or at least re-read every word that is about him in the ENTIRE series until I died from starvation.
He is so amazingly brilliant, that he is on the same level as Puck in the Iron Fey
Rachel I loved Aedon but I loved Rowan more...
Thalia Blackthorn Aedion Ashryver was the only book character who actually made me emotional. The scene at the end...

"He did not mind dying.
Though he still wished he'd gotten a chance to see her-- just once."

It's sooo sad :( I really hope he and Aelin reunite. He deserves it, after all he's suffered. It's so adorable how much he loves his cousin. He is so amazing, and brilliant, and 100% my favorite character I've ever read about. I mean, I understand why so many people love Rowan so much, but AEDION
Diana It most definitely is not only you. Aedion has become one of my many favourite characters in this series and he's only been in one book. I cannot wait for the Aedion Aelin reunion. He's loyalty to Celaena and her loved ones is admirable.
Ruth The is definitely my new favorite character! He kinda reminds me of Finnick from the hunger games series as well. I love him so much!
Jenny OMNSDAJKFBAKFNSAKJDHFASKD THAT ENDING ;-;
I
FRICKING
DIED
OMGASDNAKDFSAD MY POOR AEEEDIIOOONNNN ;-;-;;-;
please
please don't die
if you die, Aedion, I will eat Sarah J. Maas.
but HOLY SHOOT THAT ENDIINNGGGG
Meena OMG. I love him!!!! Can't wait to read more of him in the next book.
Shiela Villaruz OHEMGIE . LIKE OMG REALLY.

Aedion is just....
I want a man that is so LOYAL like him
Emma ME TOO OH MY GOD I SO SO SO LOVE HIM HE IS JUST SO NCHSBVJHAJNCAN
THOMPSONA THOMPSONA *sign dreaming* Aedion, my Prince charming!!
Mafer He caught my attention in his first appearence and I knew his truth and history I started to love him, I don't anything bad to happen to him tbh
Image for Heir of Fire
by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads Author)