Monica
Monica asked:

I gave this to a friend but have never read it - she is a Catholic who lapsed, became evangelical but is now back in the Church but very confused - 'doesn't pray to Mary...' Do you think it could be a useful book for a person with that kind of background or not?

Danny Collier Yes, this is an easy-to-read, but thorough book; good for the Protestant with legitimate questions, or the poorly-catechized Catholic. I read it because I am a Protestant-to-Catholic convert. I highly recommend Dr. Scott Hahn, a serious theologian who writes for the layman.
Celia Laska Very much so! Been there, done that. It helped me tremendously. In fact I am reading it again.
John Absolutely! It covers the subject more clearly and more directly than any book I've ever read on the subject.
Image for Hail, Holy Queen