Essllaa
Essllaa asked:

Where can I buy this book?

To answer questions about Cuckold Fantasies, please sign up.
CagedMitch I know that the collection is no longer available, but you can get some of the 11 stories that it contains.

"The Experiment", "The Glass Box", "The Workshop", "The Bordello", "The Violation", "The Bull", and "The Intrusion" are also contained in the collection "Cuckold Adventures". I'm not certain (since I don't own "Cuckold Fantasies"), but "The Pajama Party" may have been retitled "The Sleepover", in which case it's also in this collection. I think this is likely, since that would account for every story in "Cuckold Adventures" being drawn from "Cuckold Fantasies".

"The Retreat" is sold separately.

"The Ex" has been retitled "The Cuckolded Writer", and is sold separately.

The last story in the collection is called "Seven or Better". Again, I'm not sure, but this may have been republished as "Units of Measure", which is sold separately (and was supposedly once called "The Web Site"). I'm least sure about this title.

So, you can get most or all of the stories in that collection from her other titles. I hope this helps.
Image for Cuckold Fantasies