When I first started the book I thought it was funny, intriguing. Then it turned cold - still well written - by being a child abduction storyline? WTH didn't see that coming at all.

To answer questions about Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend, please sign up.
Carol
William Wesley Clower This is the best book of the decade. The most original storyline ever.
Kathleen Beaton Well, thanks for taking that away from my reading experience. I wouldn't have expected it either and now I don't get to be surprised.
Frances Scott
Lindsey I was really not happy with that unexpected event. I was thinking this would be light hearted...
Janet I found the same thing, it was so unexpected and shocking, like you said but I found it so exciting- frustrating, as it was all from Budo's perspective and you just wanted him to be able to tell someone already, but I definitely couldn't put it down.
Image for Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend
by Matthew Dicks (Goodreads Author)