Ellen
Ellen asked:

Is first Grave on the Right anything like the Charlaine Harris series about a brother & sister team who can hear the dead and solve murders?

To answer questions about First Grave on the Right, please sign up.
Shannon Not really. Charlaine Harris's was much better.
Jen So So much better. This is one of my all time favorite series
Carlybaby OMG soo much better!
Terri no. this is funny and snarky.
Carrie Bryant no. It is SO much better!!!
Jenn No, not really. More like Stephanie Plum meets George Lass. (Stephanie Plum is by Janet Evanovich and George Lass is from Dead Like Me.)
Randy Gardner It is more of a combination of Dead Like Me and Constantine. The first book is not quite up to the quality of Charlaine Harris writing but for a fist novel it isn't too bad. A bit less coherent on the story line than Charlaine's work. IMHO
Pam Fernicola Gawd, I HOPE not!!!
Angela I do not think it is fair to compare different authors with each other. I enjoy greatly reading Sookie Stackhouse but I also love Harry Dresden and the first 5 Anita Blakes. I just started this book and so far like the writing style and characters.
Cat Hamrick Why did they die?
Image for First Grave on the Right
by Darynda Jones (Goodreads Author)