Kelley
Kelley asked:

I think Jack is the Arcana that no one knows until they have to kill another Arcana what do you think?

To answer questions about Dead of Winter, please sign up.
Ginny Littlefield I think Jack is the hidden card too. Maybe he is the Emperor Card to her Empress. And Yeah I feel sorry for Arik/Death but I am so team Jack all the way.
Brenna
Sana Zameer I think hes a hidden card. But Mathew has said many times that hes a non-arcana. Not sure if Mathew isn't telling the truth. He has betrayed Evie before.
Lauren Wattts I agree that Jack is actually an arcana card, but if they didn't kill each other wouldn't they continue to age? Then eventually most of the cards would die from natural human causes and then the "win" would go to the arcana closest to them until there was one person still alive?
Jacque I agree with Ginny. I think I need to reread the first two before the release though to be sure. I am hoping that they are both cards and so they won't kill each other keeping the game going for eternity so there won't ever be another game.
Quinn But Mathew keep saying Jack is not a card
Image for Dead of Winter
by Kresley Cole (Goodreads Author)