Dear author, why are you a homophobe? Love is love is LOVE. The whole notion that homosexuality is 'unhealthy' or a 'sin' is nonsensical. If a relationship between a man and a woman is the only legit relationship because the 'sacred' task of humans is peopling this overcrowded, greedy, polluted world with more ignorant dipshits than we're no better than animals (which is technically correct).

Saunders How can you actually change the way you were born? Who says homosexuality is a sin - society? the church? Who makes this kind of judgment? People? Who?

I dont believe that the only "true" relationship is between a man and a woman - thats a myth that has been around for a long time thanks to the interpretation of "Adam and Eve"!

A Parents Guide to Preventing Homosexuality - seriously?
Emm - Stories for Ghouls That question is pure art.
Liv Dude, you read my mind.
Piotr Tara, pedophiles also say love is love. But I guess liberals think there are good an bad sexual minorities. Who gives you people the right to say which is right and which is wrong? Relationship between a man and a woman is the only normal one beacuse the nature programmed us this way. Other cases are just deviation from the natural state which happen of course, I do not deny that--same as natural disasters.
Image for A Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality