Fayecomia
Fayecomia asked:

I loved this book so much! The characters lived up to their descriptions. The conversations in this book had an amazing flow that made me laugh, giggle to myself, tear a bit, and gave me butterflies. I honestly couldn't stop turning pages even though i tried to so it wouldn't end. I can't wait for the sequal to this book to come out. <3

Foxrue I agree! ^^ I kind of don't understand how people can say Lara Jean is too childish and didn't mature enough throughout the book ... I mean she is kind of innocent but that's just because she wouldn't know any other way... with just one good (girl)friend and always being around her innocent sisters and her dad. And I also think she did mature, she got Kitty to help in the house and she did manage the family similar to how Margot did. Obviously not as perfect, she still struggled with a lot but she tried and improved. I really loved this book! <3
Theodora Belle Me too, I loved Lara Jean.
Leah i agree the characters are amazing and yeah i think Lara jean is a bit childish but i don't really care to be honest and the movie is amazing and the book is even better xx leah
Sam I totally agree with you! The characers felt so real and they all were relatable. I didnt really like the ending but it made you want to read the sequel even more.
Alisha Diacono i loved this book too. its one of my favourites, next to the summer i turned pretty series
Image for To All the Boys I've Loved Before
by Jenny Han (Goodreads Author)