Sam
Sam asked Lauren Layne:

I just wanted to say that Broken went straight to my 'favourites' shelf as soon as I'd finished reading it! You do angst so well. Please write more in the same vein! Is there a possibility of that? It was just phenomenal. Thanks!

Lauren Layne Hi Sam!! I definitely have a bit more angst up my sleeve! If you liked BROKEN, then CRUSHED (4.14.15) will be right up your alley ;)

Ultimately, I never really set out to write angst or non-angst--it really comes down to how the story unfolds in my head. Some couples are destined for a light, flirty romance, others have a rougher time of it. I find I like to alternate the different styles; switching between funny and angsty stories keeps things interesting (at least in my head!)

Thanks so much for the kind words!
Lauren Layne