Lin Miller
Lin Miller asked:

I left Tess unfinished many moons ago. Since then I have read several books and I am currently reading The Indian Frontier, 1763-1846 by R. Douglas Hurt and The Journals of Patrick Gass. I usually have several books going at any given time and I do plan to get back to Tess at some point. I made my comments here because I am unfamiliar with this site and did not see another place to comment.

To answer questions about Tess of the D'Urbervilles, please sign up.
Jonele You might join one of the groups, like if there is a group that is currently reading this book, or maybe a books from this genre. I know there's at least one group that talks about books they never finished *grin* Just go to Groups at the top of your page. You just kind of have to look around.
Image for Tess of the D'Urbervilles