Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones asked:

How do you develop the concepts for your paranormal books?

To answer questions about Outbreak, please sign up.
Jami Brumfield What a wonderful question! For PBI Case Files I look for stories in the headlines and twist them into a possible supernatural story case file two is about a mutated strain of the ebola virus and case file three is about a vanishing commercial jet and the 200 plus passengers who were never recovered.

For the Winters Saga and Mystery Springs I like to blend real life problems and paranormal myths into science fiction fantasy magical adventures.

In my newest series, Ghost Connection I'm creating stories that take real life deadly situations and add in a reluctant medium heroine who juggles life and ghostly adventures in her chaotic life. In book one, Cassie helps a ghost protect her family from a jealous ex-boyfriend's rage in the process she loses two very important people in her life. In book two, Cassie helps a fellow college mate who is in a coma after a rave party that is connected to ritual killings. In book three, Cassie helps a child ghost who was the victim of deadly abuse.
Image for Outbreak
by Jami Brumfield (Goodreads Author)