Michael Economy

Is this a childrens book? Kinda looks like it.

To answer questions about Dragons at Crumbling Castle, please sign up.
Dane Wagner It totally is. From drawings to simplicity of the stories it is perfect for children getting into reading. The catch is that there is a fair amount of wordplay in the stories and I think it was fun to read as an adult as well. As John Bullock mentioned: It's amazing as a bed time story book.
John Bullock I'd say it's aimed at a younger audience, but from what I gather it's kind of an anthology of short stories from his early years when he wrote for his local paper. It served well as the bedtime story book I read to my four year old for a couple of weeks.
OneFootInHellAlready It doesn't matter what the target audience is, anyone can enjoy this book. It just depends on the reader.
Bigniper1 Being a child of 62 going on 7 or so it will definitely be on my to buy and read list
Dan According to http://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Crumbli..., it's designated as "Age Range: 7 - 9 years; Grade Level: 2 - 4"

Though, being a Terry Pratchett book, I have no doubts it will still be worth reading.
Image for Dragons at Crumbling Castle