Erin
Erin asked:

Is this similar to The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden?

Hamish Yes, but I think the Hundred-Year-Old Man is much better.
Tina Siegel It is. The structures are almost identical, as are the character archetypes. I enjoyed 'The Girl Who Saved The King of Sweden' much, much more because it reaches further and deals with more interesting questions. =)
Louise Yes in the sense the title tells you the entire point of the book. The journeys of each protagonist are obscure and unpredictable, and while nothing alike in plot and location, it's easy to see there may be more books like this come from the author. The tone across both is similar.
Ingiríður Sigurðardóttir It has an author in common, but in my opinion they are different, but still good reads.
Image for The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared