Sue
Sue asked:

Did anyone read the first book of the series and notice that the age of Carson was 34 but in the second book, she is 33?

To answer questions about The Summer Wind, please sign up.
Patricia I am reading the book now and have read only one third of it, and I just noticed another inconsistency. In the Summer Girls, the bartender at Dunleavy's was named Brian. In the Summer Wind, his name is Bill, not Brian. I know it is referring to the same person because it also says that Bill was formerly Carson's boss, and her boss was named Brian in the Summer Girls. Still, I am okay with the inconsistency because it does not ruin the story.
Deborah Yes, I just finished the first book and have read the first chapter of this one and noticed that same inconsistency. I also noticed that in the first book, Dora had been married for 14 years, but in this one it said she'd been married for 10 years. Poor editing.
Rrshively I think there were other places where I noticed the book needed better editing and proof reading. I think it has Devlin sitting on the dock shirtless. Then he jumps into the water. As soon as he gets out he is described as having his wet shirt clinging to him from his time in the water. Did he put the shirt on under water?
Melissa Yes there were a couple of anolamies with ages and something else I can't recall now - not good editing...
Image for The Summer Wind
by Mary Alice Monroe (Goodreads Author)