Sue
Sue asked:

Did anyone read the first book of the series and notice that the age of Carson was 34 but in the second book, she is 33?

To answer questions about The Summer Wind, please sign up.
Deborah Yes, I just finished the first book and have read the first chapter of this one and noticed that same inconsistency. I also noticed that in the first book, Dora had been married for 14 years, but in this one it said she'd been married for 10 years. Poor editing.
Rrshively I think there were other places where I noticed the book needed better editing and proof reading. I think it has Devlin sitting on the dock shirtless. Then he jumps into the water. As soon as he gets out he is described as having his wet shirt clinging to him from his time in the water. Did he put the shirt on under water?
Melissa Yes there were a couple of anolamies with ages and something else I can't recall now - not good editing...
Image for The Summer Wind
by Mary Alice Monroe (Goodreads Author)