Heather
Heather asked:

This is taking so long to write and getting way to crazy. I love this series so much , I'm crazy about it and cant wait for the 5th one, but this girl has had like 7 guys in love with her. Pick a guy and stick with him. ( I vote Brennus ) When are you going to finish it? Is it soon?

To answer questions about Iniquity, please sign up.
Carly Jennings I know having so many love interests makes this start to get annoying. Everywhere she looks another guys is falling in love with her and it's even starting to make me hate the main character because she keeps saying that all the guys have a part of her heart and i'm just like "pick one already and give him your full heart!!" for gods sake the author needs to stop dragging this out, finish the series, and move on.
Rachael wow someone is cranky chill out would ya it will be out when its ready
Annie I am so annoyed with this series. How many guys can she possibly have after her? Reed is my guy, the only one who always put her happiness ahead of his own feelings. Brennus could not care less about her being happy. He beats her and tortures her. That is not love, that is possession and the kind of stuff that would equal to domestic violence and a restraining order in real life. Russell loves her but he is another one who could only think of his own needs of her until Anya. And Xavier is another one. It is just me, me, me all the time. Tired of it. Hope 5 is the last one because I am done with it.
Katey I so agree, I just wish she would quit blogging, writing other new series and doing signings etc. and finish what she started. This is the longest drag out of a book, talk about ego and greed. Geesh, just finish the book, stop taking on more and more. Now, it's not due out for another year! Good grief.

I also agree about the endless people who are in love with her. Just focusing on the
four main ones is already a lot to digest.
Brandy She is just finishing it up as of her response earlier this week. So we should have it soon!
Image for Iniquity
by Amy A. Bartol (Goodreads Author)