Sufi Kaur
Sufi Kaur asked:

Im in 8th grade but heard about this book off a blog, am i old enough to read it?

To answer questions about Elsewhere, please sign up.
Christian The perfect age to read this if you haven't already
Book Believer It really depends on your maturity. This book deals with life, loss, and death throughout the book, but not taken in a very dark way. I read this book in the 5th grade and was able to read it just fine. There is nothing inappropriate in this book at all plus from what I remember it didn't use language once in this book. Overall its really up to you, but if you do conciser reading it I recommend it a go. I learned a lot about this book that has really helped me out in my life. If you get the chance to pick it up share your thoughts with me, I hope you'll really enjoy it. :)
Jenn Sut I haven't read it yet....but barnes and noble lists the Age range: 12 - 18 Years
A.a I read this book in sixth grade so.. prepare to read an amazing book.
Lucienne Totally. But keep a box of Kleenex handy.
Poppy I read it in 5th so I think that you could read it.
Hαrυ Yes, of course! I read it when I was in 8th grade, and it totally captivated me! This book was amazing and there aren't really any adult themes so, you're good;)
Phoebe I'd really recommend reading this book, it made me question life, death and everything in between and i feel it really helped me grow as a person.
I've read the book about 10 times now, each time for a different reason, and I've not once regretted beginning it again; there's always something to learn from Elsewhere.

Personally, I feel that you are of an appropriate age to read this but obviously its down to your maturity and personal discretion. There aren't many adult themes, the strongest are of life and death but obviously I suspect you know that if you've read the blurb :)

In short, yes, read it!
Image for Elsewhere
by Gabrielle Zevin (Goodreads Author)