Pearl
Pearl asked:

How can i read it on line????

To answer questions about Dark Angel, please sign up.
Fantasylover87 It's four years later, but someone else might have the same question. If you download Scribd on any of your devices, you'll find all the VCA books. It's basically Netflix for books since you pay a monthly fee. It's how I've been keeping up with the latest books (and other books from other authors) so I don't have to buy them.
Shay Hawthorne You can't. Really. You won't be able to find someone hosting it online. If you can't buy it for some reason I suggest asking your local library to consider stocking it or they may have a "inter-library book loan" program. Just ask them. Alternately, Might I suggest a blog that hilariously recaps the books? Just google "Casteel kids stole my groceries". "Trapped in the attic" is also a good one.
Image for Dark Angel